Every student has to come to school on time. Guardians should see that children do not abstain themselves from school without taking previous leave. In case of an unforeseen circumstance, where previous leave is not obtained, the student on returning to school must have the reason for absence, certified by the guardian. If a student is suffering from a contagious disease, he/she will not be allowed to attend school.
A student is expected to conduct himself or herself in a dignified manner in and out of the school. The students are expected not to damage school property, otherwise, the guardians of the defaulting students will have to make good the damage. The school management decision regarding the amount of damage will be binding on the student.
- Students should park their cycles at cycle parking only.
- Petrol vehicles are not allowed
- Students should be in full uniform on regular basis
- The students as well as the parents will have to follow the school rules with regard to various activities,functions,experiments and projects introduced from time to time keeping in mind the students all-round progress.
- It is expected that the students bring simple and nutritious food to school. Nonveg Food is not allowed at school.
- If the School Leaving Certificate or Railway Concession Form is to be obtained an application should be submitted to the office one week in advance.
- Parents wishing to consult the school authorities regarding problems of their wards should take prior appointment.
Though utmost care is taken the school is not responsible for any accident, mishap or injury that may occur in or around the school premises, while on field trips and picnics, while traveling to or from the school or any other school activities.
- Conducting the school is the sole right of the school management and no other person will interfere in it.
- It is expected that the guardians avoid corporal punishment as such punishment is not meted out to the students in the school and can have adverse effects on the child.
- The students will be allowed to participate in the activities of any educational, social or religious organization. But if the policies and programs of such boards or institution aimed at spreading evil or violence or communalism they will not be allowed to join them. The right to determine the nature of the activities of such boards/institution will rest with the school management.
- A final decision in any matter concerning the school will rest with the school authorities.